1-The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
This document was created with a template provided by SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com)
and edited by Website Planet (www.websiteplanet.com).
C. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1- Information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2- Information about your visit and use of the site, including the reference source, the duration of the visit, the page views and the ways of navigating the site;
3- Information such as your e-mail address that you have provided to register on our site;
4- The information you provide when creating a profile on our site, such as your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education and employment status;
5- Information such as the name and e-mail address you provide when subscribing to our e-mails and/or newsletters;
6- The information you enter while using the services on our site;
7- Information generated while using our site, including when, how often and under what conditions you use it;
8- Information about anything you purchase, a service you use, or a transfer you make through our site, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information;
9- Information you send to our site for the purpose of sharing on the internet using our site, including your username, profile picture and the content of your post;
10- Any communication content you send via our site or e-mail, including communication content and metadata;
11- Any other personal information you send to us.
Before you provide us with another person's personal information, you must obtain that person's consent that the information will be shared and processed in accordance with this policy.
D. Use of personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
1. To administer our website and business
2. Personalize our site for you
3. Enable your use of the services available on our website
4. Send you marketing communications
5. Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
6. Send you our email newsletter if you have subscribed (you can unsubscribe at any time).
7. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
8. To keep our website secure and to prevent fraud
9. Check compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
10. Other Uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish it. Otherwise, use this information in accordance with the license you grant to us. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using the website's privacy controls. Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing or that of any other third party.
E. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our moderators, administrators, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or contractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with current or future legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. to anyone who we believe can reasonably apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would reasonably be likely to order disclosure of such personal information personal information. Except as otherwise stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International Data Transfers
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, La China and India.
3. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the Internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by third parties.
4. You expressly consent to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
G. Retention of Personal Information
1. This Section G describes our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information which we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3. Without prejudice to Article G-2, we will generally delete personal data in the categories indicated below on the date / time indicated below:
- Removal of your ip address every hour in certain categories of the database
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
has. as required by law;
b. if we believe the materials may be relevant to any ongoing work or potential legal proceedings;
vs. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
H. Security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal information you provide on our secure site. (protected by password or firewall).
3. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
J. Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; The provision of this information will be subject to the following conditions:
1. the supply of appropriate proof of your identity for this purpose, we will generally accept a photocopy. your passport certified by a notary and an original copy of the electricity bill (showing your current address).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will generally either have expressly agreed in advance to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites and details about them. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties or their often updated content.
L. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are given below: a. We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website;
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example: a. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the cookie override settings available by clicking "Tools," "Internet Options," "Privacy," then "Advanced";
b. in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and deselecting "Accept site cookies"; and
vs. in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", then selecting "Block sites to set data" under "Cookies". Blocking all cookies will negatively impact the usability of many users and websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our site.
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example: a. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions for doing this at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
b. in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", click "Show cookies", then " Delete all Cookies".
vs. in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” then selecting “ Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.