Base Mod for using Mods with Pallet Autoload Specialization
An example of how to use in your own mod you will find in the Strautmann SEK 802 Pallet Autoload.
Currently supported from the standard game:
- Standard Euro pallets
- Liquid tanks
- Big bag pallets
- Round bales
- Square bales 120/180/220/240
Pallets from the following mods can be used:
- Package Of Premium Pallets And Bags
- HoT Fries Factory
In addition, all Euro pallets that are constructed according to the principle of the basic play pallets.
Activate loading with [B] and then drive next to a pallet or bale to load it.
Make sure that you have selected the correct load.
The pallets or bales will then lie on the loading area as if they were loaded by hand.
Do not forget to fasten the straps, otherwise they will slip.
You can select the unloading side with [U] and unload with [I].
The loading switches off automatically when there is no more loading area.
You can also switch it off yourself with [B].
Instructions for build in and help you will find on the Bitbucket Wiki
- Fix Lua error when triggers are not correct reporting the delete of a loading object
- Extend lengthwise loading pattern to load additional object transverse behind when there is enough space
- simplify bale identifying for better mod compatibility
- Add second binding to step backwards through the loading type list (default shift + Y)
➡️➡️ DOWNLOAD NOW ⬅️⬅️